You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Desktop application to see IOW server load and connect to IOW and external servers via jupyterlab and xpra
Building the code
- Get the Lazarus IDE, typically from your Linux distribution or from https://www.lazarus-ide.org/
- Run the Lazarus ide
- Open "phyportal.lpi"
- Click the green run button to build and run the program
- Later you can run directly without Lazarus
Prerequisites to run the software
- Windows 10 or a common up-to-date Linux distribution
- Connection to IOW
- a file ~/.ssh/config which contains the following hosts:
- the corresponding keys, which need to be named
- at IOW /home/nis/username/.ssh/config, passwordless connections to the phy machines
- an ssh key manager which allows to add keys using ssh-add