You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Benchmark of Supervised ML methods for the analysis of envicronmental microbiomes and a python package that is not named yet
Contribute to this Repository
Please coordinate contributions with Henning Schröder (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Theodor Sperlea (email@example.com).
- master: contains releases, merges only from devel (restricted access, merge allowed by Theo and Henning)
- devel: development branch (restricted access, merge allowed by members)
Contribute a feature
- Create a branch based on the current devel branch with name scheme feature/coolstuff
- Do cool stuff and use descriptive commit messages
- Make a pull request into the devel branch and add a reviewer as well as a short description
- The merge is done by the reviewer (for quality control ;))
- [Issue #1] Decide on a set of datasets that fit the scope (this will lead to decisions such as test/train, 10fold-cv or loocv)
- [Issue #2] Decide on sets of methods that fit the scope
- [Issue #5] implement everyhting with an eye on open publication
- [Issue #3] Decide on a Licence
- [Issue #4] write pyproject.toml for metadata and make ready for PIP# Benchmark of Supervised ML methods for the analysis of envicronmental microbiomes and a python package that is not named yet